Weird Japanese Guy Who dresses as a Dog is Concerned now what his friends think


 I love doing funny news and l like the ability to laugh with people and laugh at people as well. In America we cherish the wonderful right to criticize. You have to the right be whoever and do whatever you want but I have the right to criticize you for it and have the right to Make a joke about it as well.

 I will get this out of the way there is a Fantasy side of a viewpoint and there is a reality side of a viewpoint. I will start this blog article with a fantasy side of this guy's life choice of being a dog and then end the article with the reality of his life choice. If I throw in a Joke a time or two in the Article feel free to laugh.

This Japanese guy has chosen to live his life as a dog. The videos show a happy dog wagging his tale and looking out the window and that is all we really know.

I will slap your face now with reality. You still have to have a job do you show up to work in your dog outfit? How do you go to the Bathroom? What bathroom do you use? No Where in the video do we see Women Chasing the Dog Out of the Women's Bathroom! I am not sharing a public restroom with a Dog! Next do you get go to the Restaurant as a dog? Are you allowed to eat in the Restaurant? Do you have to have special papers? Are you your own comfort dog? Who Feeds you? There are millions of questions to ask. I hope he gets his money back for this expensive suit. I know what this guy was thinking. He was thinking one day while he creepily watched girls rubbing tummies of cute dogs and thinking if I had been born a cute dog, I would get tummy rubs as well. He is not showing up the park just to identify as a dog. He is trying to trick girls to think he is a dog. I say this because if he was just trying to identify as a dog, He would spend over $10,000 to look like a dog he is deceiving people on purpose so that he can sneak to the park to get love from various humans. This guy is being deceptive, and I would say he is getting his jollies off. 

Watch The Video below and discuss among Yourself.



Comments

Ebay

Ebay
Ebay Has Cosplays

Popular posts from this blog

"From Dance Tributes to Movie Reviews: The Journey of Coconutdaddy Channel to 1 Million Views"

Groove with Coconutdaddy's New Song