🏈 **Jarrett Stidham: “I’m Ready to Be QB1… But I Guess I’ll Help the New Kid Out”** 😅

Jarrett Stidham might not be the Denver Broncos' starting quarterback when the season kicks off, but let’s just say he’s not exactly throwing a party about it. 🎉 Or maybe he is, but with a side of “I told you so” nachos. 🌮


After Sunday’s preseason finale, Stidham didn’t mince words about losing the starting gig to rookie Bo Nix. “First of all, obviously I was very disappointed,” he admitted. “I know I’m a starting quarterback in this league. I have no doubts about that.” Translation: “Hey, Bo, enjoy the spotlight for now, but don’t get too comfortable!” 😏


Stidham was clear that while he’ll support the rookie, he’s keeping his QB1 aspirations firmly in his back pocket. 🏈 “I know what kind of player I am, what kind of person I am,” he said. “Like I said earlier, I’ll be ready to go if I need to be.” And by “if I need to be,” we all know he means “when the inevitable happens and I step in to save the day.” 🦸‍♂️


So, while Bo Nix might be the starter for now, Jarrett Stidham is ready and waiting, just in case Denver needs a little Stidham magic this season. ✨ Let’s see how long Bo’s rookie charm holds up!


**#BroncosCountry**, **#QBDebate**, **#JarrettStidham**, **#BoNix**, **#NFLSeason**, **#StartingQBDrama**, **#ReadyToGo**, **#BackupWithABite** 🏈😅🔜

 

via GIPHY

Comments

Ebay

Ebay
Ebay Has Cosplays

Popular posts from this blog

🌃✨ **Rediscover the Thrills of "Nighthawks" (1981) with Coconutdaddy!** ✨🌃

🎬 **Coconutdaddy’s Take: "Thou Shalt Not Kill... Except" (1985) - The Almost Raimi & Campbell Show!** 🎬

### Ten Cinematic Explorations of Bondage and BDSM: Pushing Boundaries on the Silver Screen 🎥🖤